Geomagic Design X
Geomagic Design X is the only reverse engineering software that combines history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing so you can create feature-based, editable solid models compatible with your existing CAD software.
- Generates history-based CAD models with feature trees
- Convert to your preferred file format, including SolidWorks,Creo, NX, Inventor, AutoCAD, CATIA and others
- Point cloud, mesh, surface and solid modeling all in one application
- Complements your CAD software by creating native models with feature trees – the most popular type of design models
- Named “the only viable choice” for parametric reverse engineering in an independent study
Geomagic Design Direct
Geomagic Design Direct is the only 3D application of its kind, seamlessly combines live scan data processing, CAD design, robust 3D point and mesh editing, assembly construction, and 2D drawing creation in one complete package.
Geomagic Studio is the complete toolbox for transforming 3D scanned data into highly accurate surface, polygon and native CAD models.
With an included command line-driven version of the software and a new Python scripting environment, Geomagic Studio is introducing unrealized levels of speed and customization to go with its robust 3D processing capabilities. Geomagic Studio also streamlines the design process by enabling seamless transfer of parametric models to a number of major CAD packages: CATIA, Autodesk Inventor, CREO Elements/Pro™ (Pro/ENGINEER™) and SolidWorks.
Geomagic Control is a comprehensive inspection automation platform for streamlining in-line and repetitive inspection processes that use 3D scanners and other portable metrology devices. With this feature-rich software platform, you can easily program CAD comparisons, GD&T and go/no-go operations, to be performed automatically on any type of part.
The Geomagic Control Automation Platform delivers the power to streamline almost every process, reduce human interaction in measurements and recording, decrease measuring time, and markedly enhance R&R results. Geomagic Control customers can dramatically cut production line downtime, increase accuracy and improve part quality during and after manufacturing.
Geomagic Verify is the safer, easier inspection software.
- Accurate, automated part inspection
- Simple, fast and reliable dimension and tolerance (GD&T) setup
- The only native point cloud software that supports every callout in the ASME Y14.5 standard
- Vivid deviation color maps for quick verification of part quality
- Compatible with every major 3D scanner and probe-based device