Rather than using the belt drive system, the Axiom too HS incorporates drive rod technology developed on our larger machines and vision products. This allows even greater accelerations to be achieved meaning that the HS model measures approximately 20% quicker than the standard variant – ideal for high volume measurement.
The Axiom too HS also utilises 0.1µm resolution scales on each axis. Incorporated with state-of-the-art error mapping techniques this means that the HS model is the most accurate machine ever produced by Aberlink – ideal when measuring tight tolerances.
Axiom too HS – High Spec CNC Shop Floor CMM
The Axiom too HS is the high specification variant of our acclaimed Axiom too CNC CMM. Through greater accuracy, higher acceleration and faster travel, the Axiom too HS makes inspection bottlenecks a thing of the past.
Since 2004 the Axiom too CMM has been providing manufacturing industry with a fast and accurate solution for their measurement problems, but as ever, Aberlink are continually striving to improve the solutions which we offer. The Axiom too HS is both faster and more accurate than the standard model, and all without compromising the fantastic value for money for which Aberlink have become renowned.
- Aberlink’s revolutionary easy-to-use measurement software
- Shortest learning curve of any equivalent system – 1 day without prior CMM experience
- Smallest overall footprint of any comparable size CMM
- Choice of Y axis sizes ranging from 600mm to 1500mm
- 0.0001mm linear encoders for superior accuracy
- Zero backlash drive system for quicker acceleration and faster travel
- Suitable for the workshop environment
- Optimised friction free air bearings, all aluminium bridge and granite table
- Free stylus change rack with every motorised probe head upgrade
- Aberlink 3D measurement software for touch probe feature inspection
- Windows based controller, machine controller card and peripherals
- Steel CMM workbench with fixed keyboard shelf or monitor arm
- Touch sensitive 3D joystick and variable CMM speed control
- Renishaw TP8 manual indexing probe head and integrated probe
- Aberlink probe stylus kit
- Aberlink Ø19mm sphere CMM requalification kit
- User training course – up to 4 trainees and software user guide
- 12 months full parts and labour warranty
- Free-of-charge telephone helpdesk support
|Axis Travel (mm)||X 640
Y 600, 900, 1200, 1500
|Overall Size (mm)||X 1130
Y 900, 1200, 1500, 1800
|*Volumetric Accuracy||TP20 (2.1 + 0.4L/100) µm
TP200 (2.0 + 0.4L/100) µm
SP25M (1.8 + 0.4L/100) µm
|**Optimum Temp Range||18 – 22°C|
|Operational Temp Range||0 – 45°C|
|Table||Honeycomb aluminium & granite or solid granite|
|Table Load Capacity||300kg (Honeycomb) or 500kg (Solid)|
|Max. Velocity Vector||866mm/sec|
|Max. Acceleration Vector||1200mm/sec²|
|Air Consumption||50 l/min (1.8 cfm)|
|Required Air Pressure||4 bar (60 psi)|
*Maximum Permissible Error MPEE according to 10360-2, 2009 within the thermal limits defined for optimum temperature range.
**Installation environmental thermal limits: Rate of change <1°C/hr and <2°C/24hr. Temperature gradient <1°C/m